Monday, May 5, 2014

Monday, May 5

The guy seemed to be knowing what he was talking about, and for some people it was correct. I'll admit I'm on my phone a lot but I'm not sure I would ask someone for directions or something without it. And technology has connected many people and created relationships across the globe. I have friends in Australia, some in Canada, Minnesota, New York, California, and Washington. I've connected with my friends from England and Oklahoma on Facebook, but without technology I couldn't have done that. Although it harms some people (attention spans, patience, work ethics), it helps people too. I agree with what the guy was saying, but people seem to only focus on the negative effects of technology when there are plenty of positive things it's done too.

No comments:

Post a Comment