Monday, April 21, 2014

Monday, April 21

Blog Post of the Day: Reflect on your stop-motion animation project. How did it go? What worked? What didn't work? If you're not finished - why? If you are finished go in to detail about the project and what you learned. Give as much detail and information as possible.

The project went well, although it was tedious to go back and forth between the camera and puzzle. The tripod I had was a bit too wiggly so all the photos weren't from the same angle, which can be somewhat painful to watch constant jerky motions. My dad told me I shouldn't have used the flash on the camera, but I tried it later and it worked better than the lights. I tried too late, however, and didn't use the flash so the puzzle has glare. I learned I really should test things out before I just jump into things and take my time, using breaks so I don't start rushing. Also that I should leave these things with more time, because I ended up panicking and doing it last minute, which made it a lot worse than I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment